The all singing, all dancing blog of Alex Guite

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Iran vs. USA

Pretty much like everyone else, I'm really getting into the Official FIFA World Cup. Given that I'm not into the whole 'football' thing, my approach is to quip endlessly about waiting for an Iran vs. USA match if anyone tries to talk to me about any of the 'big matches' which are coming up. One aspect of the World Cup which delights me the most is all the cash-in football anthems. I've currently got Infernal's from London to Berlin stuck in my head. You should also check out Neil and Christine Hamilton's world cup tune. It is really, really, really good. I can't stress this last point enough.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 21, 2006 1:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never forget the fact that I was molested by Christine Hamilton at my first year Halloween Ball.

 
At Wednesday, June 21, 2006 4:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

neither Iran or USA are gonna qualify for second round, so they are gonna have to go head to head "off the pitch"

 
At Friday, June 23, 2006 5:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home