The all singing, all dancing blog of Alex Guite

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Things: update

I blogged earlier today about the threat of St David's Day passing me by unless I could find a daffodil in London. Indeed, I was happy to go on the record as saying "you can't get a daffodil in London for love nor money".
I was wrong. I got one for money.
Conclusion: it's a good thing that the Imperial College has a putative Welsh society.

Further update: things which have passed me on the Fulham Road this evening.

  • Former Conservative Party leader Micheal Howard.
I don't think he was thinking what I was thinking as in response to the large grin which I failed to mask across my face he looked, frankly, startled. It was pretty dark this evening. This is the only time I have ever seen him. There was something of the night about him.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, March 02, 2006 6:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The underlying message of this post is that people shouldn't text Alex Guite as he doesn't reply. Simply put, he is rude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home