The all singing, all dancing blog of Alex Guite

Monday, October 31, 2005

Changing Clocks: Temporal Sleight of Hand

Although I'd seen news stories last week whose central thesis was that the clocks were going to change on Sunday, it was one of those things which I just ignored and assumed wouldn't affect me.
How wrong was I. Currently I have no idea what the time is.
I think Radio 4 have changed their clocks, because they're usually pretty diligent about these sort of things, but even that's no guarentee. My mobile seems to have automatically updated, but I don't think every clock in college has changed. I thought I'd got this whole thing sorted, but then I cycled into Battersea Post Office this morning, expecting their time pieces to agree with mine, but I found myself thrown back into the Sargasso Sea of temporal confusion.
Oh dear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home