The all singing, all dancing blog of Alex Guite

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The 60 second quick vignette

I just thought I would share with you a quick sketch I wrote.

So this penguin is walking down this road, when it comes across a fire hydrant.
The penguin is all like "WTF, man?", because there are no fires where the penguin comes from, on the poles.
But then along blows this helium balloon, who is all like "Don't worry about that stuff, man".
So the penguin whips out a national newspaper and totally solves the suduko puzzle, without even having a pen.
The helium balloon is so impressed that it rises up into the mountains (which is where the eagles fly).
The climax is when Martyn Evans walks in. Everyone is so happy, they have a trance party in his honour.
The end.

I hope you liked the sketch. I thought it was awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home